The 64 Thousand Dollar Question
1. Mike Rs portable gun rack?
2. Beths new 28.8 modem, NT capable "NOT!"?
3. Joes stainless steel lunch box, attaches to belt for quick access?
4. Nestors first attempt at a chiller alarm panel?
5. Deans stainless steel code book protector, attaches to pocket for quick access?
6. Hermes left over computer parts from recent server hardware upgrade? Beth is still confused.
7. Chads yuppie change dispenser, never has any money in it? quoted "Nnhhhh, I have a mortgage now!"
8. Jays crude Homestead version of a complex beer bottle cap opener, also dubs as a spell checker?
9. Jacks work out tool for his "pinkie" muscle? Quoted "No muscle must go untouched"
10. The only thing left by Doug Kicker? Quoted "It belongs to Darren now guys!"
11. Bobs secret commodities calculator? Quoted "You are a mental case!"
12. Vinnys permanent metallic bus pass? Quoted "No! You!"
13. Leroys new un-approved, totally violated, non-upgraded, latest ELECTRICOMM 1900 box? Quoted "I dont know ask Chad"
14. Darins state-of-the-art alarm clock? Quoted "Ill make up the time tomorrow I promise"
15. Paul isnt sure what it is, but it was found on his desk as a paper weight?
PS. This 1900 box was found installed in our Data Center. We are sure it was an innocent mistake, which was corrected immediately. The E Crew took care of this repair. The Editor